What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hello People - Anthem

Sting's banshee-wail in this song is primal and, um, fits my mood just fine.

[youtube]22i4RCbb28M[/youtube]

Hands down, my favorite video from The Darkness. Justin Hawkins has the flamboyant showmanship reminiscent of Freddy Mercury.

Plus this video rocks because there are men in drag, which never gets old for me. :D

[youtube]J8ARdknfBlM[/youtube]

To continue with the men in drag theme:

[youtube]nf0oXY4nDxE[/youtube]

And possibly the BEST one ever:

[youtube]9hMrY8jysdg[/youtube]

:D

The Fugs - Morning Morning

Justin Hawkins is fecking hilarious! how can you not love the faces of seduction he pulls at himself during his own wedding to himself.. falling upon himself in the marital bed.. and just how far can he spread his legs when he is cockrocking that guitar.. lol

i love it when you put some Darkness on :]

cause i dig Keith Flint and Liam Howlett loves his granny, the sub-bass cracks my spine and they use 'smashing glass' effects..

[youtube]6_PAHbqq-o4[/youtube]

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
Justin Hawkins is fecking hilarious! how can you not love the faces of seduction he pulls at himself during his own wedding to himself.. falling upon himself in the marital bed.. and just how far can he spread his legs when he is cockrocking that guitar.. lol

i love it when you put some Darkness on :]

1. Ohh, love The Prodigy.

b) I should know better than to eat anything while reading your posts because I'm always in danger of choking to death as I laugh and try to swallow at the same time. I narrowly missed death by tuna salad just now @ "cockrocking that guitar."

iii. it's so nice that others like The Darkness as much as I do.

4.This song came on the radio when I was out running errands and I screamed. I literally screamed and turned it up to blasting.

[youtube]AMFMf9cN64U[/youtube]

'cockrock' as far as i know, was coined by my favourite late night radio DJ Dave Callan, an irish comedian ;]

i have a crush on Justin... the 'blokey-slightly repressed-backslappng-all above board' kind.

still in Prod mode..

[youtube]_Qdp4hBYaa4[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back