What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insomnium - Drawn To Black

"The night has a thousand eyes, and the day but one. Yet the light of the bright world dies, with the dying sun." (Written by Francis William Bourdillon)

Howlin' Wolf - Moanin' in the Moonlight

Behind Blue Eyes -Limp Bizkit

The first time I heard this song was the first time in my life I ever cared one way or another what color my eyes where. Because honestly, it doesn't really matter much, it's not like I can see them. Or that's what I thought, until I heard this song.

breathe today-Flyleaf

The empty shape in you,
Steals your breath,
You're suffocating.

I love this song, it rocks, defininalty one of my favorite songs by flyleaf

Flyleaf rocks.
Definitely better live.
Her voice is better on the CD, but they're entertaining to watch on stage.

bleh, I need to go to some live shows....my concert list is nil....**** me and my cut-off-from-the-world-self!!!

and I am currently listening to Trashed and Scattered- Avenged Sevenfold

ya flyleaf with disturbed was the first concert i ever went to, it tottally awesome , flyleaf and disturbed are so great live, they kick so much ass

In Flames - Goliaths Disarm Their Davids

"I kill for the code to disarm this mess of psychotic chaos that once I mixed up myself."

I be listening to Selene shooting Markus and Markus screaming about it.
lol, I'm watching Underworld Evolution.

Greenday Basket Case

I liked the first Underworld a lot better than the 2nd

eh, I'm not even halfway through the second one.
It's alright... but they've got some shitty effects and stuff.
I just love the whole vampire/werewolf thing.
Michael's totally badass. He's pwning a werewolf at the part I'm at right now. lol. he ripped his jaw off.

except he just died :/
I had to pause the movie to eat dinner, so I'm still only about 55 minutes into it.

I'm listening to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

I can see why Rolling Stone called it the #1 album of all time on their list of the top 500 albums of all time:)

Latest posts

Back