What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queens of the Stone Age
No One Knows

Qui said:
Song: When You're Gone
Artist: Avril Lavigne
Album: The Best **** Thing
Music Video: When You're Gone -Avril Lavigne

I don't know what's with me these days, but I cried when I watched that.

Never seen that before... yeah it is a sad video.
Wow it got 16 million views!

Lost in the Oilfield said:
Pfft, where have you been? Her Girlfriend video has 61 million views! :p

Matt said:
Pfft, where have you been? Her Girlfriend video has 61 million views! :p

Honestly, I don't listen to Avril... she annoyed me years ago with a bunch of songs that were hard on the head, so I put up a mental block against her and her pop music.

--
New Order
Blue Monday

Honestly, I don't listen to Avril... she annoyed me years ago with a bunch of songs that were hard on the head, so I put up a mental block against her and her pop music.
Well I don't listen to her either, but it's hard to go on Youtube and not notice the site's most popular vids. :p

Well, then again, I probably spend way more time on Youtube than any person should...

Hm.

Anyways:

Jimi Hendrix - Fire

Matt said:
Well I don't listen to her either, but it's hard to go on Youtube and not notice the site's most popular vids. :p

Well, then again, I probably spend way more time on Youtube than any person should...

Hm.

Anyways:

Jimi Hendrix - Fire

Hahah, yeah... I never checked the most popular vids of Youtube... honestly I find going to Youtube is much it's like going shopping at the mall... you need to go with a purpose, otherwise you'll end up spending hours just wandering aimlessly lol

So addictive... they should have to put up warnings on their site about taking breaks from the computer like many games do these days.

-The hypnotic hum of the microwave as it cooks my food :p mmm food.

Prozac +
Acido Acida
hey thanks for the link,,,i like the beat,,i didn't know the group obviously but the song has a nice beat to it;)

mimi38 said:
Prozac +
Acido Acida
hey thanks for the link,,,i like the beat,,i didn't know the group obviously but the song has a nice beat to it;)

No prob Mimi... it's one of my favorite non-English songs...

Tenacious D
Tribute

Tenacious D
Kickapoo

I'm listening to...
Wings of a Butterfly by HIM.
Good band & song.

mimi38 said:
Prozac +
Acido Acida

No prob Mimi... it's one of my favorite non-English songs...

Tenacious D
Tribute

Tenacious D
Kickapoo

Addio, Lost! Non sapevo che ti piacevi i gruppi e le canzoni Italiane! Un altro gruppo e Articolo 31 e la canzone piu preferita e Domani Smetto

Qui said:
I'm listening to...
Wings of a Butterfly by HIM.
Good band & song.

Qui, GREAT choice.

I'm a big fan of HIM, Ville Valo is a real poet. When I was at college (doing radio), I found a copy of Razorblade Romance and had never heard anything like it. I really love Dark Light and Love Metal, and I bouth Venus Doom yesterday (although I havent listened to it yet).

Godo l'alimento, le canzoni, la coltura... che nessun italiano può io parlare comunque. Così spiacente. Grazie per la fascia comunque :( ... che la loro musica è molto divertimento. :)

Sorry if that made no sense lol

Godo l'alimento, le canzoni, la coltura... che nessun italiano può io parlare comunque. Così spiacente. Grazie per la fascia comunque :( ... che la loro musica è molto divertimento. :)

Sorry if that made no sense lol

Okay, I believe alimento is a Spanish.

Sono contento che la musica di Articolo 31 ti ha portato tanta gioia. Io e te parliamo l'Italiano lo stesso. :D Sempre dico che capisco tutto pero` quando devo parlare o comunicare in Italiano ho tanto dificulta.
Ringrazio a dio che ancora chi sta mama perche lei mi sempre aiuta con la gramatica (Lei era una maestra in Italia).

Sei vuoi imparare la lingua Italiana devi guardare la televisione Italiana. Le programme fanno schifo pero ti puoi auitare a imparare la lingua

E`ora ti do un altra canzone un po differente. E` una vecchia canzone di Umberto Tozzi (esco pazzo per Tozzi e non me freggha!). Li ho visto in concerto cinque anni fa: Tozzi

Latest posts

Back