What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The train rumbling by. The engineer just laid on the throttle for the long grade that's ahead so "the engines thumpin' like a disco" (rep points if anyone knows the song that comes from- it was an early eighties one hit wonder). I'm close enough that I can feel the vibration of it as it rolls by with its heavy load (wouldn't surprise me if I saw some coal cars from work roll by). I can hear some of the axles screeching in protest of carrying their heavy load and the banging of the couplers as some of the cars are swaying and shifting back and forth as well.

The silence will be welcome....

I'm sitting on a rocky bluff above the lake listening to the ice cracking and the wind stirring the dead grass around me. As the sun pokes further over the mountain behind me onto the ice I notice the ice crackling with more urgency. I see moisture following some of the larger crack lines....

It's a beautiful day :)

Wooooohoooooo.....it's one of those kinda days.......:cool:
[video=youtube]

More retro.....

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

One Direction...I might be a mummy, but I'm still a teenage girl.

My fiance isn't a fan. He just rolls his eyes, smiles, and goes in the other room. Clearly, he's never been a teenage girl. I've got it on quietly to make sure I hear if one of the girls cry, though I think the whole street can hear A when she screams.

Otis Taylor - Plastic Spoon

Boredoms - Tomato Synthesizer

Latest posts

Back