What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Nice!, I haven't listened to her is a long while, I hate that when you forget about music you like! :)

ladyforsaken said:
I like this song too. :)

LoneStar1989 said:
You absolutely MUST listen to their album titled "Native" then! (If you haven't already ;))

Girls we have great musical tastes hehe! :) and yes i've listened to their new album, One Republic rocks!.
------

The pic on the video is taken from one of my fave albums in my personal CD collection. Lady Tunstall is a complete artist, something rarely found these days.

[video=youtube]

Garbageman said:
^ Nice!, I haven't listened to her is a long while, I hate that when you forget about music you like! :)

Yeah I just dug it out it's so easy to browse through your music and constantly overlook certain albums.

Now moved onto The La's album, 80's merseybeat at its finest. :)

Beckett said:
ladyforsaken said:
I like this song too. :)

LoneStar1989 said:
You absolutely MUST listen to their album titled "Native" then! (If you haven't already ;))

Girls we have great musical tastes hehe! :) and yes i've listened to their new album, One Republic rocks!

I've yet to hear Native but definitely will check it out. ;)

I'm listening to Sigur Ross (i love its music), this band comes from one of my top fave countries and also a must-visit one for me, Iceland.

[video=youtube]

Passion Pit: Little Secrets

tumblr_loudrpZZiQ1qk4sp2o1_500.gif

Latest posts

Back