What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been six years since me and my friends listened to this on the class trip to Italy by chance. Didn't think I would get back at SOAD thinking "Hey, I think I'm into this..."

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Had to post another from the movie Begin Again[video=youtube]

Dash Berlin & ATB - Apollo Road
[video=youtube] [/video]

Oh-oh DJ, ease my mind will you
Play that song again
'cause we were in loooove

Last night, and certainly not by choice (ugh) the next door neighbor's basement band.
I do not know their name, but I dubbed them "clank Boom and the Thuds" because every song sounds the same. Their drummer (my neighbor) is a great guy, but he cannot play the drums well enough to anchor a rock band. Talk about butchering classic rock tunes...
I should know, I put up with a lousy drummer in my own band for longer than i should have because our lead singer and him were long time buddies.

ABrokenMan said:
Last night, and certainly not by choice (ugh) the next door neighbor's basement band.
I do not know their name, but I dubbed them "clank Boom and the Thuds" because every song sounds the same. Their drummer (my neighbor) is a great guy, but he cannot play the drums well enough to anchor a rock band. Talk about butchering classic rock tunes...
I should know, I put up with a lousy drummer in my own band for longer than i should have because our lead singer and him were long time buddies.

Just for you ^.^ a awesome drummer..

[video=youtube]

I went to Rush's clock work tour in 2011 it was flipping amazing and when Neil did his drum solo the crowd went nuts..Given he's in his 50's his stamina was amazing..

[video=youtube]

Very long, about an hour's worth. Love this game to bits, and the others by ThatGameCompany.

Latest posts

Back