What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuke I had forgotten about heavy metal movie saw it in theaters myself... my first cartoon featuring nudity made me blush lol.. My pick..( big Nazareth fan)

[video=youtube]

Arachne said:
Nuke I had forgotten about heavy metal movie saw it in theaters myself... my first cartoon featuring nudity made me blush lol.. My pick..( big Nazareth fan)

I was 13 at the time, we were visiting my aunt and uncle and I asked my aunt to buy me the ticket, she questioned why it was rated R and was a cartoon, I just said it had some bad language lol. Loved the movie, had the soundtrack on 8-Track,cassette,CD and the special 25th anniversary DVD.My brother always insisted you needed to be stoned to enjoy it.

Nuke1967 said:
I was 13 at the time, we were visiting my aunt and uncle and I asked my aunt to buy me the ticket, she questioned why it was rated R and was a cartoon, I just said it had some bad language lol. Loved the movie, had the soundtrack on 8-Track,cassette,CD and the special 25th anniversary DVD.My brother always insisted you needed to be stoned to enjoy it.

You know what was my first 8 track tape it was Nazareth. I was stoned 90% of the time as I went to drive ins goodtimes lol..[video=youtube]

Arachne said:
Nuke1967 said:

You know what was my first 8 track tape it was Nazareth. I was stoned 90% of the time as I went to drive ins goodtimes lol..[video=youtube]

Mine was a handme down from my sister greatest hits of 1976 lol

Latest posts

Back