What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naleena said:
DO NOT RIDE MOTORCYCLES.

I strongly agree with this comment. It seems like the car drivers get worse every year and it feels like they almost want to see motorcycle drivers get hurt.

I used to ride motorcycles but I have seen three people bail hard and almost lose their lives because of stupid drivers. Experiencing it felt like I was next in line to get hurt, so I sold my cycle for dirt cheap and never drove one since summer of 2006.

When I was learning to get my license the one quote I kept on hearing was "Your gonna crash for sure so make sure you have the balls to leave the scene quickly". How messed up is that?

High Places - Shared Islands

What was that? don't wear a helmet when I ride my motorcycle? ok, if you insist.

rofl haha good one qui

ya it sucks that motercylces are so dangerous, becuase they get way better gas milage than cars. And i have to Admit God i really want a motorcylce some day. I know they're dangerous, but they look so like so much fun.

Lost Prophets-Make a move (wake up)

XD

i rode a pocket bike yesterday, i was all drunk too.
i could have gotten hurt like that. drinking and going 30-40 MPH on a small piece of metal and aluminum isnt too smart

thursday "standing on the edge of summer"

I've had seven bikes (motorcycles). I started driving the streets when I was 13-years-old. In retrospect, since I'm still living today without having had any major accidents, I'm glad that that was how I first experienced driving. Starting out that way really ingrained the concept of "defensive driving" into not only my head, but it's also just a natural part of my instinctive motor-skills now.

(Kind of makes me wish I could live in Hazard County, where they "straighten the curves and flatten the hills," and get ol' Sheriff Roscoe P. Coletrain to chase me while I'm drivin' my General Lee. I bet that "dipstick" would never catch me. . . he heh.)

Marshall Tucker Band - "Can't You See"

Bubble Puppy - A Gathering Of Promises

Bobby Darin - Commitment

"Love Song" by Tesla (And me and my beautiful guitar. . . .)

Maybe this could be a theme song for "A Lonely Life" forum. . . .

check it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((((((City and Colour - "Comin' Home"))))))(im hearing this for the first time too and its a great acoustic track!)
if you heard alexisonfire this is one of the members other group and its pretty good!
i think i can leave the techno alone for one day....

loketron said:
check it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((((((City and Colour - "Comin' Home"))))))(im hearing this for the first time too and its a great acoustic track!)
if you heard alexisonfire this is one of the members other group and its pretty good!

That IS tough! --->

Mad World -Gary Jules (cover of Tears for Fears for the Donnie Darko movie soundtrack)

bluehawk said:
loketron said:
check it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That IS tough! --->

thanks hawk, this is a beautiful video
hey i just got something! the lead singers name is dallas green
city: dallas , Colour: green. dallas green, city and colour, GET IT!!!
hahaha funny
man i dont know how many more times i can listen to this, im gonna stat crying =( . **** emoness

bluehawk said:
Qui said:
Mad World -Gary Jules (cover of Tears for Fears for the Donnie Darko movie soundtrack)

A most poignant video. --->

Check this one out too (click the butterfly). ---> http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1271.htm

I watched Donnie Darko yesterday, it's interesting to follow the thought process of the character, I really saw that end coming, it was comforting in a weird way. Good movie. That's the song that's playing at the end when he's dead.

Qui said:
I watched Donnie Darko yesterday, it's interesting to follow the thought process of the character, I really saw that end coming, it was comforting even when he laughed and then he died. Good movie. That's the song that's playing at the end when he's dead.

My kind of movie; thanks for the heads-up!

bluehawk said:
My kind of movie; thanks for the heads-up!

...I figured you'd seen it since he was in one of your vid links there. oops... sorry for the spoiler. :/

Latest posts

Back