What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I haven't been able to stop singing this song since I saw your post. Terribly out of tune and melodramatically, of course.

Aisha said:
^I haven't been able to stop singing this song since I saw your post. Terribly out of tune and melodramatically, of course.

Lol I am the same, it drives my kids nuts, and I am it all day.

Serenia said:
Aisha said:

My sister understandably decided to stopper her ears with headphones after the first 20 minutes. She can't prevent the occasional outbursts of me enacting it though.

What would YOU dooooo if my heart was torn in twooooo?

Aisha said:
Serenia said:
Aisha said:

My sister understandably decided to stopper her ears with headphones after the first 20 minutes. She can't prevent the occasional outbursts of me enacting it though.

What would YOU dooooo if my heart was torn in twooooo?

Lol

Hair by Little Mix

another Exreme fan here,More than words was one of my favourite songs for a long time and this thread is becoming like my playlist,I love REM and Fleetwood Mac

Knowing that you lied straight face while I cried, still I look to find a reason to believe, someone like you makes it hards to live without somebody else.

[video=youtube]

Antony and the johnsons, Hope there's Someone......... Talk about touching the soul essence, this dudes voice is incredible and resonates with your/my inner self, bit dark tho😇

Latest posts

Back