What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
randomly discovered this artist on youtube this morning, basically just does alternate genre covers of different songs, so this morning I saw a jazz version of chop suey by system of a down, a 1930s version of american idiot, a swing version of smells like teen spirit etc, really interesting to listen too.

[youtube]sB6HY8r983c[/youtube]

*edit
so apparently I'd ended up on a different groups channel and thats what the above video is, which is still pretty awesome, but the below link is the chop suey jazz cover

[youtube]X_AUmIwWbtc[/youtube]

evanescencefan912 said:
oh nice I love fit for rivals, great taste Blue Bob :)

yeah i really like this song a lot and love the vocals.  It was new to me when i posted it.  
i should thank you for turning me on to evanescence, i love amy lee.  so, thank you! :)

Hunter - The Black Cherrys (a young Jade Castrinos with her dad's band)
[youtube]JAeIp5-DNLE[/youtube]

yeah i really like this song a lot and love the vocals. It was new to me when i posted it.
i should thank you for turning me on to evanescence, i love amy lee. so, thank you! Smile

No problem :) Amy Lee is great her vocals are just amazing.

[youtube]sPuNTL8Rd_E[/youtube]

Wow that's an awesome band Cooljohn, I've never heard of them before but that song was great, I'll have to check out some more of their stuff.

Latest posts

Back