What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmyTheTemperamental said:
^Great tune.

Thanks, Amy.  I'd heard of them for a while but never really listened until lately.  Sometimes it's nice to hear music like this, without lyrics or building up to anything, which can just fit in to the background while you think, or try not to - while you try to empty your mind or let thoughts and moods settle.  It's soothing.

[youtube]0Hegd4xNfRo[/youtube]

Been traveling these wide roads for so long
My heart’s been far from you
Ten-thousand miles gone

Oh, I wanna come near and give ya
Every part of me
But there is blood on my hands
And my lips aren’t clean

I'm listenning to ALL the classic 80's rock songs right now and missing the time when the music was still real instead of an adventure in Capitalism. Pink Floyd, TS, Nirvana, Def, Hell, even Cyndy. Got a love of Cult of Personnality too, but that's mainly because I'm the Best in the World (that's right, Punk, I went there, SUE my ass! ;-) )

Richard_39 said:
I'm listenning to ALL the classic 80's rock songs right now and missing the time when the music was still real instead of an adventure in Capitalism. Pink Floyd, TS, Nirvana, Def, Hell, even Cyndy. Got a love of Cult of Personnality too, but that's mainly because I'm the Best in the World (that's right, Punk, I went there, SUE my ass! ;-) )

I would sue, but I have a feeling I wouldn't get enough out of you :club: 

[youtube]mQOmDUnt8Hs[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back