What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
priscella said:
Good music...priscella

Hard to tell if you just meant that you were listening to good music, or that the music I posted right before your post, was good. I'd be pretty surprised if you were into the Ramones! :p

[youtube]pGDzsds4Ll0[/youtube]

I believe the Ramones is a punk rock band from years ago but I have always like their kind of chippy beat that makes one want to move and this one that you played is my friends favorite band "Smashing Pumpkins" and she has made disc"s that she plays in her car when we go places. I love music but at times certain type of songs gets overdone and I get tired of it...I am one of those "old hippies" from the 60ths and 70"s and we all love music--all kinds of tunes..Those days are gone and I sure miss them and this culture now a days are having the same good times but in a very different way and their music is really different by comparison and with each generation it gets even more different and really stretches my likes and dislikes--lol...My late husband and I used to go to the Alice Cooper concerts when they had them in our area and other ones too including some Indian music sitar playing and we loved that as well---Elvis and the Beatles and Roy Obison as well as band music for my sister was married to a band leader out of the east coast... Thanks for the selections of different types of music and I am so glad that you are a music lover for it has sure helped me over the years..

Songs from the 1990s....

Mock Turtles - Can You Dig It?
Ride - Taste
Five Thirty - Supernova (album version)
Pale Saints - Throwing Back the Apple
The Boo Radleys - Lazarus (12" version)
Radiohead - Blow Out
The Stone Roses - Ten Storey Love Song
Cast - Walkaway
The Charlatans - Tellin' Stories
Travis - Driftwood
Supergrass - Moving

Various Artists - The Best Indie Album In The World
...Ever! (3CD)

Outstanding compilation of 60 tracks (mostly) from the 1990s and 2000s. It's been a real pleasure listening to it from start to finish.

Various Artists - The Edge of the 80s (3CD)

Another cool collection of songs from Sony. It's a 2020 release with a different track listing from a similar compilation they put out in 2008.

I can't sleep and I'm fed up, so I made a nineties playlist..

The High - Up and Down
Milltown Brothers - Which Way Should I Jump
Manic Street Preachers - La Tristesse Durera
Pulp - Do You Remember the First Time
Dodgy - So Let Me Go Far
Salad - Drink the Elixir
Electronic - Forbidden City
The Verve - Come On (Live in Detroit 1997)
Catatonia - Road Rage
Mansun - Legacy

Latest posts

Back