What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Origin - Evanescence. Bootlegged it and loving it! I woulda bought it but since they only made like 350 copies that's kinda hard... And I'm such a fangirl I disgust myself... don't mind me I'm just going to go slap myself in the face. *slaps self in the face for being a fangirl*
Nice!!! I remember Origin. it was amazing. It was a demo CD/album before their first album came out. But it had
really good songs on there, and amazing, different versions of songs that were changed on the 1st album. But I can
also see why they changed it. I think they ended up better tho. But there were sounds they used and things they did
musically on origin which was really cool. and then they removed or changed. I think there were songs that they completely
ditched which was a bummer. but anyway great band! Im surprised u mentioned Origin lol not too many know it. and it was
a full length album, not just like a demo with 3 songs or something. I gotta go back and check it out again :)

🎶Monday hotdogs, Tuesday tacos
Wednesday hamburgers and chocolate milk
Thursday sloppy joes and burritos in a bag
Friday was Pizza Day, the best day of the week
All the kids would line up super early just to eat 🎶

🤪🥴😂

Latest posts

Back