What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I overheard a band in a backyard party covering this song in the distance last weekend.

I didn't really appreciate this song in its time, but it hit differently later and I came to like it.

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

Space Ritual might just be the greatest live album ever released, and its version of ‘Born To Go’ could well be the single most exciting piece of music ever committed to vinyl.

Space Ritual might just be the greatest live album ever released, and its version of ‘Born To Go’ could well be the single most exciting piece of music ever committed to vinyl.

I'll have to check that out someday. I've only listened to a little Hawkwind, but I've liked everything I've heard so far. I definitely love that psychedelic, otherworldly, mystical type-stuff, it's right up my alley 🛸

this is another one of those songs that makes me think "d*mn I wish I wrote this/could write this...",
that guitar at 2:09 is 🔥🔥, you can feel the buildup of energy in the verses and the chorus is nothing short of explosive.

Anyway here's:

Millencolin - Untitled

Latest posts

Back