What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find myself listening to "Alvin and the Chipmunks" because my girls are watching the movie.

Oh, Jason Lee, how far you've fallen. From portraying delicious evil in "Dogma," and an all-around ******* in "Chasing Amy" to playing foil to CGI chipmunks?

Dear God.

[youtube]0ltAGuuru7Q[/youtube]

Using Spotify and the 'Top lists' thingy it has. Right now I'm listening to Jason Mraz - I'm Yours.

cheaptrickfan said:
I find myself listening to "Alvin and the Chipmunks" because my girls are watching the movie.

Theodore is my favourite :D

[youtube]BbUKVjEvcEI[/youtube]

The best metal cover so far :D

im having a ben folds five week, im sure by next week ill be on to something completly different like the music above my post (underoath is kewl)
here is a funny song about ben folds falling down at a show in hiroshima and busting his head open.....

Handel's Messiah. Right now I'm on Hallelujah, which no doubt everyone's heard at least once.

[youtube]nnHksDFHTQI[/youtube]

Elvis would have been 75 today or... if you think that The King lives on, he is 75. :D

Happy Birthday, Elvis.

[youtube]tpzV_0l5ILI[/youtube]

[youtube]bXSgejUNri0[/youtube]
[youtube]WLls8H3qA1s[/youtube]

cheaptrickfan said:
Elvis would have been 75 today or... if you think that The King lives on, he is 75. :D

Michael Jackson is 75?!?! :O

Lol, sorry :D

0_birthday_elvis_presley.gif

Latest posts

Back