What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This morning's Cheap Trick song is brought to you by my wonderful subconscious.

[youtube]rKsxO9FfxLg[/youtube]

Los Gatos Locos - Psychobillyun Baptism

cheaptrickfan said:
Oh haven't heard this in ages.

My favorites from Enigma:

[youtube]edBzlf7BLqs[/youtube]

[youtube]FUnnd2rVOo0[/youtube]

[youtube]8B1luUnxbyo[/youtube]

Anonymouse said:
I am the Condrummer in a band called Lifepuzzler. It's a total mindblinder, I know.

And thats when he realized that to stand and consider all possibilities was to drown in a tunneling sea of infinite potentialities, so he changed his mind and took the path on the right.

Phaedron said:
My favorites from Enigma:

[youtube]FUnnd2rVOo0[/youtube]

^^^ That is one of my all-time favorites. Thanks for posting it!

Kill me now people, I have this song stuck in my head. I need an exorcist or copious amounts of booze to get rid of it too.

[youtube]qrO4YZeyl0I[/youtube]

Edgard Varese - Ionisation

Woah. ENIGMA. I just talked to someone on here about ENIGMA and have been hoping to find myself through trying to communicate with others more which brought me back to this site and now see others have ENIGMA playing this night too. There's more to what's happening in my mind and me all around than just the music but a nice coincidence...Or more? Who knows? Great Everything, Great Mystery, I am blessed. Thankyou Michael Cretu, thankyou Great Everything.

I hope the white light be with you all at ALL this night (I know there's darkness but the white light is part of my path nowadays which may change as everything is ever changing it seems lately...Shoot, shut up me...soz, going off on one about personal stuff man)

A song from a rare cartoon from when I was very young - that apparently a lot of adults enjoyed tripping and shrooming too... Lately it's been stuck in my head...

[youtube]fw26fLW_gg4[/youtube]

[youtube]Bz1u-br_HxI[/youtube]
I don't know why but I just have always love this song :).

[youtube]AwKw6BsrlZM[/youtube]
[youtube]miSMxBP42W0[/youtube]
[youtube]uqUa_G1h3pw[/youtube]

Arch Oboler's Plays - Johnny Got His Gun

Latest posts

Back