What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merrell Fankhauser & HMS Bounty - Lost In The City

Scissor Girls - Here Is The Is-Not

csmswhs said:
[youtube]WANNqr-vcx0[/youtube]

awesome. I'm suprised she's as pretty as she is. I always figured her to be an ugly hippie like janis joplin. But i guess it doesn't matter. Her voice is ******* incredible.

An archist said:
awesome. I'm suprised she's as pretty as she is. I always figured her to be an ugly hippie like janis joplin. But i guess it doesn't matter. Her voice is ******* incredible.

Grace Slick was really pretty. Might still be, I haven't seen what she looks like lately.

[youtube]cIZFq3VDeUY[/youtube]

This is CTFan's favorite CT song:

[youtube]yxJ1yfV35P0[/youtube]

An archist said:
csmswhs said:
[youtube]WANNqr-vcx0[/youtube]

she doesn't look the same at all anymore, you wouldn't even recognize her. she started out as a model i think and fell into singing accidentally. she's very into entertaining. (and is painting now) and was also kicked out of the white house once for trying to drop acid into Nixon's drink. i don't care what she looks like either. i love her voice too.

csmswhs said:
she doesn't look the same at all anymore....

Aging 43 years can have that effect.

Diamanda Galas - Vena Cava

Minus said:
csmswhs said:
she doesn't look the same at all anymore....

Aging 43 years can have that effect.

true, however alot of people when they get older still look similar or even very similar to when they were younger

but grace slick does not at all right now. i watched some side videos of her once while listening to this song in an interview. i never would've known it was her (not that i care, someone just brought it up that's all:))

Sold my life to bring the rain, maybe to wash me clean
Sold my soul to stop the pains, hoping you set me free
All your fears, all your pains. You know, you can lay it all on me....

[youtube]ySJYxqLBC4o[/youtube]

Cerebral Pain - Brain Fog

Just_Some_Dude said:
[youtube]xqds0B_meys&feature=avmsc2[/youtube]

one of my favorites:D:D

i'm listening to this right now while trying 'to get going'/and trying not to think about the man that it reminds me of, go figure.

[youtube]qObzgUfCl28&feature=avmsc2[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back