What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inade - A Symmetric Dream

Quite an impressive soundtrack considering this is an old Sega game from the 90s...

[youtube]9Efh2Mbygtw[/youtube]
[youtube]uTBKeghQU0s[/youtube]
[youtube]Rkwid3BIByw[/youtube]

The last two are especially interesting... okay, one more:

[youtube]qetiTdnAVHs[/youtube]

Thee Saints & The Prince Of Darkness - Running Away From You

The Chesterfield Kings - Hey Little Bird

A cd of Martha Argerich playing piano concerti: Liszt, Prokoviev, Ravel and Rachmaninoff (the 3rd) - that's right, the dreaded "Rach 3" from the movie "Shine."

if you want a supposed slight interesting insight into Rachmaninoff and his effect on our lives and the world (beyond music), check out the book Micheal and Natasha

and i thought i read somewhere that you want to go to montana, i grew up there for the most part of my life. i could certainly recommend some wonderful places. but i suppose they may only be most prescious to me

[youtube]ySO-gryuO-c[/youtube]

csmswhs said:
if you want a supposed slight interesting insight into Rachmaninoff and his effect on our lives and the world (beyond music), check out the book Micheal and Natasha

and i thought i read somewhere that you want to go to montana, i grew up there for the most part of my life. i could certainly recommend some wonderful places. but i suppose they may only be most prescious to me

Thanks for the book recommendation and I'd love any suggestions about where to visit in Montana. :)

cheaptrickfan said:
Thanks for the book recommendation and I'd love any suggestions about where to visit in Montana. :)

if you go, just don't forget that occasionally it breeds wild banshees of the night;)

don't forget to bring along FleetwoodMac/Stevie Nicks

Satan's Breed - Laugh Myself To The Grave

Latest posts

Back