What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[youtube]a9I8IEzbv54[/youtube]

[youtube]_rxo5Xfj02o[/youtube]

[youtube]kJwuFdJVJRM[/youtube]

[youtube]Qy-SJLUcYmQ[/youtube]

[youtube]AOFphfKZfr4[/youtube]

519wSCUoXaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I was singing this this morning while I was making breakfast.

[youtube]teXOPAFMOp0&[/youtube]

Beechwood Farm - Green Fog

i'm on the phone trying to order some freakin' inkjet cartridges for the printers at work.

i'm listening to some soft jazz while trying to get through. been waiting for 15 minutes. it's a good thing i'm a patient man.

I really lost Manson back in 01

but his new ( last year) album is brilliant. Its as good as his 90s stuff

Neighb'rhood Childr'n - Changes brought to me

Lou Reed - White Lightning, White Heat

I may give Lous 'new york 'a spin later

One of manchesters best and most influential groups

41N5RY9ANJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Perfect kiss

Walt McCoy & His Western Wonders - Richey Boogie

this is one of my favorite songs right now. this music video version is a slightly shortened version but its still badass. this song is just so epic to me.

[youtube]5PegsGu0lDA[/youtube]

edgecrusher said:
this is one of my favorite songs right now. this music video version is a slightly shortened version but its still badass. this song is just so epic to me.

[youtube]5PegsGu0lDA[/youtube]

Yeah that song is sick, I figured you were a Fear Factory fan edgecrusher, replica, demanufacture, body hammer I could go on Fear Factory is sick

this is another song that was shortened for the music video. this one a lot more. its such a shame that they never made a short film or animated movie using the story and charaters and even the songs from the album this song is on. it would have been so ******* epic.

[youtube]v_OHJxN9C1Y[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back