What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Genius next door - Regina Spektor

My fav song of last year.

I was a little worried when i read that Jeff Lynne was producing some of the lp , because he normally manages to make EVERYTHING sound like the travelling wilburies.......anyway i will hold my hands up, that is class :cool:

Much discussion about the lyrics.[/i]

It sounds great. She looks nothing like her and has a distinctly dif sound but she always reminds me of Loreena McKennit...

im listening to that song that goes

" uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh "

EDIT: wow, the music really does not sync up with the mouth movements and other actions on this, it is at least 10 seconds off ( this is a live performance)

hmmm :)

The ashes the rain and i - James Gang

Love regina spektor and the song is great. Also love her song 'eet'. I am listening right now to 'The drugs don't work' by 'The Verve'. It's a great song. I recommend it.

One of my fav lps of the year

packshot.jpg

Rubbish vid though
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Bright Lit Blue Skies

Mr Shankly,
I like Areil Pink for the most part but, You're right, that particular vid. does-- just rot like old meat. :D

I'm listening to Japanese tunes today.

Hi Nina ;)...i will give that a listen later when this as finished
31kxQ4jb2KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Saying each track as a different vocalist , it still flows

Julian Casablancas - Little girl

Mr. Shankly--He has a nice sound but I really liked his music.

I switched off of the Japanese sound and decided to revisit an OLD tune....I really like the folksy feel of acoustic sounds sometimes.

The Fugs - I Want to Know

Nina said:
Mr. Shankly--He has a nice sound but I really liked his music.

I switched off of the Japanese sound and decided to revisit an OLD tune....I really like the folksy feel of acoustic sounds sometimes.

I like some folk influenced music as lond as they dont put on the folky voice and start singing about harvests , barley , wheat ect :p

This is one folk/ alternative singer i have seen supporting Liam Frost on 3 occasions , and i hope to see her again shortly. ( like the verve) Shes from Wigan a town close to me.

Kathryn Edwards ( and we are willow)

Talented lady :cool:

eris said:
2740020884_573eeb78a3_o.jpg

great bootleg

this again :cool:

some of the songs....evolved.

they dont even sound like the same songs

here is a cover of "reptile"

[youtube]/v/-xuRlfYqF6Q?fs=1&hl=en_US[/youtube]

twiggy looks so strange with no make-up or anyting <3

Elmore James Jr. - Cummins Prison Farm