What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[youtube]ZES3nJQYJok[/youtube]

I haven't heard this song in more than a year! I love everything about this, the song, the voice, the lyrics that make you vividly imagine visuals, the flow of words in the lyrics, the video, everything.

[youtube]51T3ErPJ528[/youtube]

Oh, really liking the chorus!

[youtube]g7eyqCQYBGY[/youtube]

Life is like a jump rope, heh. Aw I like this song, it's positive! YAY!

[youtube]RDzhNExZCTA[/youtube]

I love this song, makes you picture lots of people celebrating on a lovely night just before the end of the world! I love songs that make one imagine interesting visuals. :D

Kousokuya - suffering broken song

been some good lps this year IMO , and this is up with the best

51oKeQoELML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Great use of strings
to the brink

United Travel Service - Drummer Of Your Mind

Huh, i was thinking that must be among the stuff that couldn't be found.

[youtube]eoM5QQr5Wbo?fs=1&hl=en_GB[/youtube]
Wish I was lsitening to this somewhere with ppl and mdma. :)

i hate it when u fake it...you can't hide it, so u might as will embrace it :p

[youtube]rz3RcmBWVmM[/youtube]

love this song
[youtube]6B_QRJJUGAI[/youtube]

Mr.shankly said:
Love this group....love Harrietts vocals

Haven't heard of them before, just listened to a few of their songs. Wow, I like it! I LOVE songs with female vocals like hers and the songs themselves sound great! I love music like this so I will definitely be listening to them often in the future. :D

Really loving the song Summertime, her voice is so brilliant and lovely and I love the pace/mood of the song, just wonderful. :D

echo said:
Mr.shankly said:
Love this group....love Harrietts vocals

Haven't heard of them before, just listened to a few of their songs. Wow, I like it! I LOVE songs with female vocals like hers and the songs themselves sound great! I love music like this so I will definitely be listening to them often in the future. :D

Really loving the song Summertime, her voice is so brilliant and lovely and I love the pace/mood of the song, just wonderful. :D

Hi ;)

This is probably their best ( have it on now)
61D4V30YRQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

heres were the story ends

i kicked a boy
for some reason i love that line " i could have been wrong, but i dont think i was"

Not a duff track on it :cool:

Leonard Cohen - Avalanche

heres were the story ends

Voice of an angel right there! Was listening to their songs on Grooveshark earlier and I'm really enjoying the songs I've heard so far! :D

Currently listening to...

[youtube]1qUL0ScbRh8[/youtube]

[youtube]cygvzXoQSjc[/youtube]

[youtube]ssE4geYPXz0[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back