What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome home-by Coheed & Cambria (I plugged my headphones into my TV and am playing it repeadedly on my rockband game since I am close to beating it on expert.....so what if my ears bleed?!?!?)

Dirty Blues Band - Born Under A Bad Sign

evanescencefan91 said:
(before i post this thread had 666 replies) cool :D

lose control evanescence :D

Yikes- that means that I made reply 666. And now there are cats fighting outside my house! Pretty soon the whole world will be sucked into a fiery vortex. Or the cats will go away. One of the two.

Surrender- Billy Talent

I'm listening to the opening to episode 241 of One Piece.
This show is my addiction.

The Unforgiven, Metallica but before it was brazilian funk but i dont know the names...
I know its off topic but... If you would say 5 guitar players that did pretty well in any song, which ones you would choose?
Btw, who chooses the "guitar heroes"? Does anyone know?

currently listening to A7X's City of Evil album...all of it....on repeat....til my room gets cleaned.

hmmm, I dont know many guitar players themselves, but if I had to choose 5 songs with guitar parts I would have to say

(Im not much of a musician so I can only give my own limited opinion based off what Ive heard)

The Wicked End-by Avenged Sevenfold my fav band! >: D
Trashed and Scattered- by Avenged Sevenfold
Aerials- by System of A Down
Operation Ground and Pound- by Dragonforce
House of Wolves- by My Chemical Romance

I chose these by the fast paced beat/scale they have, Im in a fast paced mood since I need to clean my room lol, but every genre and mood for a song has its good and bad.

oh, also off the subject, any Avenged Sevenfold fans out there? Or am I alone in my obsession with them?

I like Waking the Fallen, and both Sounding the Seventh Trumpet and City of Evil to a lesser extent.

Luna, I'm not quite sure what your first question is asking...?

Luna said:
I know its off topic but... If you would say 5 guitar players that did pretty well in any song, which ones you would choose?
Btw, who chooses the "guitar heroes"? Does anyone know?

Dan Jacobs is awesome. He's in the band Atreyu.

Matt said:
I like Waking the Fallen, and both Sounding the Seventh Trumpet and City of Evil to a lesser extent.

Luna, I'm not quite sure what your first question is asking...?

Like... if you would choose 5 guitar players cause they are always great or even just cause of one song. Did i explain it better now? or just say 5 songs (or how many you remember) that in one moment someone played that guitar and you thought: wow! i wish i could do that.
I like november rain cause of that.

Luna said:
Like... if you would choose 5 guitar players cause they are always great or even just cause of one song. Did i explain it better now? or just say 5 songs (or how many you remember) that in one moment someone played that guitar and you thought: wow! i wish i could do that.
I like november rain cause of that.
Mmm, well I don't really have any favorite "guitarists", but here are five songs whose guitar parts I absolutely love:

Ocean, by John Butler
An absolutely amazing piece. So beautiful, and so unique. One of my favorite pieces of music of all time.

Tango en Skai, by Roland Dyens
Wonderful guitar piece. Incredibly fun to play. =D

Canon Rock, by JerryC
I know, it's been covered to death, but that doesn't change how great of a guitar song this is. Simply stellar, not to mention the only song on this list that I can't even begin to play up to speed. -_-

Fade to Black, by Metallica
A classic. Beautiful.

Can't really think of any specific other at the moment. Most music I tend to think of in holistic terms, rather than just in the context of one instrument.

But most of the music I listen to includes guitar. This would be easier for other less-overly-saturated instruments. ^_^

Latest posts

Back