What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edgard Varese - Ionisation

Unacceptance said:
Neo-Nazi skinhead music?

Yup starting with the second album Skrewdriver went in that direction.

Unacceptance said:
I'm just surprised more at why Caesium is listening to them.

Yes but you can listen to stuff without agreeing with it or wanting to emulate it. You have some pretty extreme taste also as far as subject matter.

f_Gangstarapm_a02053b.jpg

I'm listening to that humidity bubbly thing with the steam that my dad has set up...
idk but I think it's supposed to make it easier to breathe?
it just has this jet of steam all day in the middle of the living room.

Minus said:
Unacceptance said:
I'm just surprised more at why Caesium is listening to them.

Yes but you can listen to stuff without agreeing with it or wanting to emulate it. You have some pretty extreme taste also as far as subject matter.

f_Gangstarapm_a02053b.jpg

True however, this isn't about me and my unrealistic tastes and misinterpreted rap stereotypes.

Unacceptance said:
True however, this isn't about me and my unrealistic tastes and misinterpreted rap stereotypes.

You expect Caesium to meet some criteria that you feel you can disclaim for yourself?

Minus said:
Unacceptance said:

You expect Caesium to meet some criteria that you feel you can disclaim for yourself?

Who said this was criteria? I'm surprised a kid like him is listening to that is all. At what point did I imply there was some sort of musical tyranny at hand?

Unacceptance said:
Who said this was criteria? I'm surprised a kid like him is listening to that is all. At what point did I imply there was some sort of musical tyranny at hand?

Yes and even though you keep trying to make it about everything else, i was just saying that if you look at the music that you have listed there are such lovely songs as the one about raping children, another about setting a baby on fire because he was annoying, another about filling a females orifices with a mass of insects to punish and torture her and other such lovely topics. I was only saying that with your taste you probably more then most people shouldn't be surprised about what people may listen to.

Minus said:
Unacceptance said:

Yes and even though you keep trying to make it about everything else, i was just saying that if you look at the music that you have listed there are such lovely songs as the one about raping children, another about setting a baby on fire because he was annoying, another about filling a females orifices with a mass of insects to punish and torture her and other such lovely topics. I was only saying that with your taste you probably more then most people shouldn't be surprised about what people may listen to.

Yeah but with my personality is that really that far off as far as expectations go?

Latest posts

Back