What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight I'm listening to Seeburg1000.com. It's a streaming online station playing the old tunes you would have heard in department stores and other places in the old days when background music was just that. The Seeburg system was very unique and cool. Look it up if you want to learn more about it.

tc00 said:
Tonight I'm listening to Seeburg1000.com. It's a streaming online station playing the old tunes you would have heard in department stores and other places in the old days when background music was just that. The Seeburg system was very unique and cool. Look it up if you want to learn more about it.

Thanks for that, tc00. I'm enjoying this a lot more than I should be...probably because I'm so fascinated by the Muzak which is very similar in concept.
[video=youtube]

As recorded in its original analogue format: Mike Oldfield - The Songs of Distant Earth (Original CD HQ 320Kbps) - 1080p video awesome visuals :)

[video=youtube]

My late mother adored this wonderful track by Loreena McKennit. In her memory I had it played at her funeral when she was buried at sea. As my daughter said only last night, "It's all about forgiving those who despicably used you, Mousey. You must forgive, so to be let free". And so in my heart I forgave her. <tears>

Loreena McKennitt ~ Dante's Prayer

[video=youtube]

wolvesjr said:
Now for something different... The electroacoustic harp of Andreas Vollenweider:

Mmm, that's a class act, WolvesJr. :) Have you heard of Ed Alleyne Johnson with his purple electric violin? Three years ago I saw him busking in Brighton, he was pulling quite a crowd.

Well, this is what's been waking my Friday morning up with a bare chested drool worthy guy sporting a mohican haircut effortlessly dancing to Rhythm Is A Dancer and a hot bint geisha in red robes strutting her stuff - a bit too hawt and loud for a Friday morning in the mouse house, but let's take the day as it comes, eh? :p

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back