What are you particurlarly grateful for today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GraceBlossom

What are you grateful for today?

I am grateful for my washing machine.

I'm grateful for my central heating as freezing here.

How was your day on golf course triple bogey ?

Tulip23 said:
I'm grateful for my central heating as freezing here.

How was your day on golf course triple bogey ?

it was nice thanks. Scored a 74, pretty happy with that. Level par with my handicap.

Information technology in general. Brought us to some great places. Didn't quite bring world peace even at its current state, but it's the closest thing so far.

The Lord sent me another kitty. Abandoned and starving !! but its a friendly little thing. Will be an outdoor cat until my other two get acquainted with it. ** sigh ** someone needs me hehe

Grackle said:
The Lord sent me another kitty. Abandoned and starving !! but its a friendly little thing. Will be an outdoor cat until my other two get acquainted with it. ** sigh ** someone needs me hehe

That's sweet. But is it cold by you right now? How can the new cat survive outdoors in winter? Is there any way you can keep it inside so it doesn't freeze?

TheSkaFish said:
Grackle said:

That's sweet. But is it cold by you right now? How can the new cat survive outdoors in winter? Is there any way you can keep it inside so it doesn't freeze?

It's -5C which is cold for Vancouver but its not TOO cold for cats that have their winter fur, which this one does. Plus I have a big cardboard box turned on its side, with an old sweatshirt in there. Not sure if its being used but its there if its needed.

The ability of a frequency to resonate harmoniously in specifically shaped and sized objects/surfaces,

and my ability to sound extremely pretentious.

Grackle said:
TheSkaFish said:
Grackle said:

It's -5C which is cold for Vancouver but its not TOO cold for cats that have their winter fur, which this one does. Plus I have a big cardboard box turned on its side, with an old sweatshirt in there. Not sure if its being used but its there if its needed.

Aww how lovely..Cats are very resiliant and even if not using the box will find somewhere warm to shelter.Even when my house is cold when you touch my curled up cats their bodies are lovely snd warm inside.I.hope the other two take to the new kitty.

Latest posts

Back