What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** mother ******* trains, can you move any ******* slower????

And really, I have to wait for THREE of you in ONE ******* HOUR????? GRRRR :club:

I'm thinking about Gotcha Force. After not playing it for ages, I've begun playing again. It seems my talent has not faded at all. In fact, it's got better. I beat the computer, 2 VS 1. 30000 (Them) VS 6500 (Me)

I'm still thinking about my ex boyfriend, about the new guy I am currently dating. I'm thinking about the guy I'm dating and how much he deserves somebody better than me, somebody who doesn't still love her ex who doesn't want her back, a girl who understands he's a great guy and isn't secretly wishing she was back with her ex instead. I feel like a ******* awful person.

I'm thinking about having a bath.

I keep getting more grim. Sometimes I wish it wasn't so.

Such is the will of Nemesis, of course. But who will serve Her Will when I am gone?

I'm sad...my dog's breathing is getting worse again, he had a lung infection and the anti-biotics were working, but now it's getting worse again...$400 in the last 2 weeks at the vet, where do you draw the line? He's 17 years old granted...has arthritis and lives with that pain...he sleeps most of the time, but on the other hand, he's so happy to be with me, very cuddly, wags his tail, eats with zest, still has his spirit...my other dog Winston, died age 16 in 2011, and I know I waited too long to make that decision out of pure sadness to let him go...don't want to make that mistake again...well, must be a strong woman tonight...on our way to the vet now, not sure what'll happen. :(

Latest posts

Back