What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only me, don't worry. Not like I have feelings or anything.

Oh. I actually am feeling nothing right now. I don't know what's going on in my head, I just wanna go to sleep and wake up back in Canada. ._.

Montreal Skye said:
I'm sad...my dog's breathing is getting worse again, he had a lung infection and the anti-biotics were working, but now it's getting worse again...$400 in the last 2 weeks at the vet, where do you draw the line? He's 17 years old granted...has arthritis and lives with that pain...he sleeps most of the time, but on the other hand, he's so happy to be with me, very cuddly, wags his tail, eats with zest, still has his spirit...my other dog Winston, died age 16 in 2011, and I know I waited too long to make that decision out of pure sadness to let him go...don't want to make that mistake again...well, must be a strong woman tonight...on our way to the vet now, not sure what'll happen. :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( That's so difficult.

I'm thinking that I can't wait to have a new heater.

I am thinking of something constructive to do today. So far I can think of cleaning and tidying. Will start on that soon.

Is this going to get sorted out... I TOLD you to ******* take care of it, but of course you didn't. I assume it's once again my fault since you have a job and you don't classify what I do as work, so naturally I should have to do it, right?

I'm thinking that the internet was designed to be a "net" where people make games out of volunteering all aspects of their lives, even their very thoughts, for easy archiving and cataloging for government interests. And I'm thinking of a reference in bible prophecy about shame associated with going naked in the last days. I'm also thinking that I never say anything I don't care if everyone knows about.

I think you would know if you had a headache, I always do. By the ways, I have a couple sneaky methods of making them go away. One involves puting a rubber band around your head for a while, another has you putting your finger in the corner of your eyes until you see balls or dots with eyes closed, hard to describe, but it does work sometimes.

I guess I have to look at it from a realistic view. I trusted her though... of all people. You know when you get a feeling that someone's intentions might not be what they seem? Yeah... I was right. You can't trust anyone.

This forum is not so useful for me anymore. But I like to talk with some people here, though. :>

oh emm effing gee

the season 4 finale of breaking bad

the only person's mind who it blew more than mine

was apparently

Gustavo

:eek:

Still thinking about those Tax Returns. I crave information which I currently can't find online.

Latest posts

Back