What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antihero said:
Loneliness is freedom.

Interesting. I suppose your right. But most do not know what to do with that freedom.

Its like wining the Lotto and being to dumb to know what to do with all that cash.

My self included.
I have all the freedom in the world but most of the time I end up in all alone just feeling sorry for myself wishing I had some company.

What is freedom and wealth with out anyone to share it with? Its not where you are that makes it good. Its who your with that makes it good.

evanescencefan91 said:
I thinking i hate zombies!! They're everywhere!!!!

Don't you hate that? Ya can't even make a quick trip to the corner store without some zombie trying to eat your brains. It get old fast.

Silence KId said:
Antihero said:
Loneliness is freedom.

I think loneliness is a prison.

I have thought just that as well. Like sometimes I think prisoners have a better life. Cos at lest you get to talk to someone. But then I think err no cos the kinder ppl that are in there would eat me alive. I could not do time, I know that.

Bluey said:
Silence KId said:
Antihero said:
Loneliness is freedom.

I have thought just that as well. Like sometimes I think prisoners have a better life. Cos at lest you get to talk to someone. But then I think err no cos the kinder ppl that are in there would eat me alive. I could not do time, I know that.

me three

It has honestly brought a smile to my face to come back here to find my previous post discussed. I'm not quite sure what exactly I meant by it; it was just a seemingly random thought I had while driving the other day. Think about it, when you're lonely you have nobody tying you down or holding you back and you also have nothing to lose (like reputation) and much to gain. Also, I do not recall hearing "Freedom" would necessarily feel good.

I don't know, just a random thought.

I hate politics. Both of the major parties are rubbish.
The democrats and republicans aren't worth ****.
And neo-cons are starting to run the country...

You would have thought people would have learned by now but..........

Antihero said:
I'm thinking about how much I want some pizza.

14p5ia.gif

Minus said:
Bluey said:
Silence KId said:
Antihero said:
Loneliness is freedom.

me three

I was mostly referring to being in solitary confinement. not with other prisoners. cos that might actually be ok.

Silence KId said:
Minus said:
Bluey said:
Silence KId said:
Antihero said:
Loneliness is freedom.

me three

I was mostly referring to being in solitary confinement. not with other prisoners. cos that might actually be ok.

To me loneliness is like a prison, the more you feel lonely and are not around people the harder it gets to not be lonely,your trapped

I'm thinking I dodged one bullet so far not having lab this week, and why does my roommate take so many naps? The silence is too much for me, I miss TV..

Am thinking that we have real bad thunderstorms here and the lights are a flickering so the power could go of at any minute. So if I go suddenly you well know why.

I'm thinking the one perfume that I want will cost me a darn fortune at 70 bucks a bottle for the small size. :( Even Tommy Hilfiger doesn't cost that much!

Irishdoll said:
I'm thinking the one perfume that I want will cost me a darn fortune at 70 bucks a bottle for the small size. :( Even Tommy Hilfiger doesn't cost that much!

What sort is it? My mum like Paris perfume and that cost a bomb as well. maybe we can have a wip round :D

Some of that stuff is pretty steep.

"Chaaarlie.... Chaaarlie.... Chaaarlie wake uuuuup.... We're goin' to candy mountain....
Yeah Chaaaarlie... Candy mountain..... Magical wonders that'll behold when you enter...."

Latest posts

Back