What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh... Forget about it. fresia that dumbness... and fresia the fries... I just want to read some and then go to sleep... It's not worth trying to explain it anymore...

I don't think she'll ever know how much that conversation eased this burden that has been on my soul for 3 years. I wish her nothing but the best in life, and to him, where ever he is. I am sorry.

I've recently given up smoking cigarettes, I really, really want one now. :(

Can't wait until this coming Saturday! Got my pink and purple rave outfit sorted and can't wait to put it on and dance for 10 hours straight! I'm either cooking us all a massive full English breakfast or we're stopping for breakfast on our way back around 6-7am. Just gotta think what to cook for dinner before we go raving now, somebody's a fuss pot about vegetables LOL (not me! My guy friend I'm going with). :)

condemnedsoul666 said:
Trent said:
fresia. that goddamned movie was scary.

nothing scarier than demonic children.

nothing.

There we go, fixed this for you. :p

haha, was just discussing this earlier with someone

she asked "how can you tell the difference?" (between the "demonic" children and the regular ones)

my answer was: the levitation is a dead giveaway

:p

Trent said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Trent said:
fresia. that goddamned movie was scary.

nothing scarier than demonic children.

nothing.

There we go, fixed this for you. :p

haha, was just discussing this earlier with someone

she asked "how can you tell the difference?" (between the "demonic" children and the regular ones)

my answer was: the levitation is a dead giveaway

:p

LOL :D

I'm thinking of that special someone. Thinking about my doctor's appointment tomorrow too. Kinda nervous. :\

I want to show my neighbours' crappy band what is real hardcore. I want to smash all their guitars, puke out last nights chinese food on their ****** macbook. I am punk ******* rock.

I don't know what I'll do with myself when the time comes. It doesn't look good. She's so precious to me.

Latest posts

Back