What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep thinking about what I posted, saying how I feel like I shouldn't like somebody the way I do (it's by no means a "romantic" feeling, as such, more like we have "sexual feelings" towards each other)... It's been around 8 years since we first met, I was really hoping my feelings for him would have faded away by now but they haven't. We sat down and talked properly for the first time in a while, at first it felt great to have that chat and I felt a little more positive but now I just feel down about it all again. I don't really want to make a whole thread about it all, I'd feel kind of obliged to talk about it then, because I wouldn't want to start a pointless thread where I'm really vague and say sod all.

Un-related: I'm sooooooooooooooo impatient and slightly nervous. **** it, I have to tidy up my house, don't want to make a bad impression.

I think I have some sort of unhealthy "complex". Perhaps I over think things though.

mmm delicious!

apparently cleaning, packing, and organizing for two days straight creates pregnancy-like cravings.

or so i speculate, as i enjoy this crispy and delicious "peanut butter toast topped with salted tomato slices"

yep, i ain't ashamed

*crumble-chew* this is some good honeysuckle

Wonders why there's a sense of undeserving for nothing I've done, but for awhile that's just how I viewed things as so maybe it just keeps on going. A sense of guilt for just being who I am. Like I'm a burden or something.

Why is that all you ever talk about? Holy honeysuckle... Go get kidnapped or something... There has to be something ******* else that happens to you... Christ me...

When is this pain going to stop? Why does everyone treat me like crap? I'm so nice and yet people roll their eyes at me... it's annoying me. I never did no harm to them... :(

potato said:
I don't know what I'll do with myself when the time comes. It doesn't look good. She's so precious to me.

*hug*... I'm so sorry dear. :(

I'm thinking that I'm really glad she wants to reschedule. Tonight would have been too much.

bodeilla said:
That this forum is not a safe place, like I thought it would be.

Hmm, I'm just thinking right now as I read this, why do you say so bodeilla? Hope nothing unpleasant has happened to you on here. :\

You leave the forum for a few weeks, you come back and all the usernames have changed...

Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?

My Faith in God is really strong, but some times when something bad happens to someone that is so good and is already having issues that are very upsetting and depressing, I have to wonder, what the heck is He thinking? I always say when one door closes another one opens, so I sure hope to God that He is getting ready to open a new door quickly for my dearest Friend.

WishingWell said:
My Faith in God is really strong, but some times when something bad happens to someone that is so good and is already having issues that are very upsetting and depressing, I have to wonder, what the heck is He thinking? I always say when one door closes another one opens, so I sure hope to God that He is getting ready to open a new door quickly for my dearest Friend.

Amen.

EveWasFramed said:
The Good Citizen said:
You leave the forum for a few weeks, you come back and all the usernames have changed...

Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?

I ate them. With BBQ sauce.

Flaneur, Callie, Ledia, Leaning into the Muse, Hoffy AK5... haven't seen a post in a while.

All gone...:shy:

All gobbled up by Eve...:shy:

...I bet they gave you indigestion! :D

Latest posts

Back