What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Good Citizen said:
Tealeaf said:
Is one a moral nihilist if they believe that ethics is an artificial construct made for and by humans, but not without value and necessity?

As in, you are a nihilist...but with morals?? Well I agree with it as a description of ethics anyway!

A moral nihilist specifically believes that there are no objective morals and nothing is innately right or wrong.

Good luck, Okiedokes! :)

I'm not sure what I'm thinking of honestly. Seems to be a lot of things at once. :\

Okiedokes said:
Ohhh I hope I hear something back soon... I rly would like that job.

Good luck!

I'm thinking that this certainly throws a wrench into the plans. I hope they didn't contract them.

Something I'm tired of thinking about: Romney and Obama. Romney and Obama. Romney and Obama.

Why do some people think that fancy, colorful subtitles are anything other than inefficient and nearly impossible to read in sync with speech?

VanillaCreme said:
Jump on it... Jump on it... Dun, dun dun, dun...

:D Have you ever seen the episode of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" that used that song? HILARIOUS!

Ummmm, I am now thinking about that episode. Before that, before Vanilla so RUDELY interrupted me, I was thinking about sleeeeeeeppp. I can't wait to just sleep.

Another death happening in my family? Why? :(
I don't know if I can handle this right now... I seriously need a hug right now. :(

Daydreamer_Bear83 said:
I don't know if I can handle this right now... I seriously need a hug right now. :(

*hug*
I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

I really need to start going to bed earlier. :|

Daydreamer_Bear83 said:

*big hug*
It's never easy losing a family member. I know.
My condolences, hope you're holding up all right.

Trent said:
oh man

ignoredone and lonesomecrow are banned?

now my reading time will be boring

:(

no more TITAYS

Lol Trent.

But they were really harsh with one another. :\
Peace, people.

Anyway, I'm thinking of what I should do today. It's the weekend and I'm feeling lazy. Bah.

Latest posts

Back