What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope my basement apartment doesn't get flooded and I hope I don't lose power from the Storm coming up from Cuba--14 inches of rain and high winds.

I feel guilty praying it doesn't happen since so many people are so worse off that if that were to happen to me.

Across different tongues, everything from connotation to grammar differs. Sometimes the structure is similar (grammatically or otherwise), but other times it suggests a completely different way of thinking. I wonder if, across all the languages humans have developed, there's any kind of hidden truth about the way we work?

Tealeaf said:
Across different tongues, everything from connotation to grammar differs. Sometimes the structure is similar (grammatically or otherwise), but other times it suggests a completely different way of thinking. I wonder if, across all the languages humans have developed, there's any kind of hidden truth about the way we work?

I before E except after C.

The Good Citizen said:
Tealeaf said:

Such a deep thinker.

i forgot how good this feels
i hope i can get away with it having been a nosebleed though
now to finally get what i need done
******* college, ******* family, ******* humans
fml =/

That's such a relief, hopefully it won't take long now. / I think I should seriously consider this.

Tealeaf said:
The Good Citizen said:
Tealeaf said:

Such a deep thinker.

Ha ha, stop admiring your own profundity and allow me a little flippancy :p

I appreciate my job and I like the money, but every day I walk in to work and have a sinking feeling like I'm out of my depth and I'm on the verge of some monumental fresia up.

I hope she wants him.

Edit: Now I'm thinking that I really hate flaky people. Is it really so difficult to just do what you say you will?

Latest posts

Back