What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Blizzard, you're so smart with your newbie zones (and everything)! I have no idea why your game is going downhill.

Where's my uninstall.

Before talking to you... I honestly thought that there was someone for everyone... But no. Now I believe in that if someone's stupid enough, no one will even bother with them.

My ex who's been fishing for affection since her latest break-up:

-"Yo hon"

-"hey <name>"
"how goes"

...10 minutes later, she goes offline

Seems like that was the cherry on top for the world trying to piss me off today
:club:

Why some people say they shoot straight from the hip,
and they are nothing but phonies.
You think you know someone.
I'd write more, but my shoulder is sore and it's hard to type. Yeah, that's it. My shoulder.
Haven't been that blown off since high school, but, you gotta consider the source I guess.
Oh well. Another one down.
Not surprising.
I should have known, but trusting is a huge fault of mine. Trusting the wrong person that is.
My life as a loser. Thanks a lot.
At least that sucking sound isn't coming from me...

lol, I'm crying. Possibly the best news I've had in sometime. Peace of mind... A shred of security. I know this may be temporary, and it may not last. I needed this.

The sound of the wind blowing the top tree branches this morning was rly creepy..and rly neat. lol.

hugs to K. "Don't worry...about a thing...cause every little thing...gonna be alright." :)

I don't know what to think... Mom is being too unfair to me all the time. Brother just bullies me about everything. Everyone in my family just shouts. I try to be kind and good... and I always try my best. But it's never enough...

I keep gaining weight slowly. Mmm, chocolate. :(

Been at work 12 hours, managers buzzing round me, waiting to recycle a server or 2 so I can bugger off home... then hope I don't get another phone call to come back in again! I guess its all extra money in the pay packet. :rolleyes:

#oncalltimeandahalf

Examples that are purely for display do not belong in a textbook. A student can't glean information about how something functions from an example that does not function.

To the Internet! Where the real information is!

Latest posts

Back