What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Online acquaintances are probably just as well because if I met some in real life I would probably want to grab them, shake them and shout “snap out of it, for Christ's sake!”.

Is it just me or is there really not much of a difference between all these shades of grey or white for the application background? Eggshell is white.

I'm so tired of feeling ignored. Sometimes I feel like I'm about to snap and shut everyone out so I am the one doing the ignoring and also partly just to feel better and move on.

So tired...so tired...

I want to forget everyone and just be happy on my own.

I made it three days in Microsoft Word before remembering why I even prefer to write by hand. A new record!

ladyforsaken said:
Why don't kids ever understand that when adults worry, it's because they care. :\

Because their prefrontal cortexes are not developed enough to move beyond fixating on the four F's: fight, flight, food, fornicate.

They are physiologically unable to empathize.

Lots of things are changing for me and it's really overwhelming me. I'm so tired of stressing out all the time.

Latest posts

Back