What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moffat is so mangling Doctor Who at this point that I'm actually capable of defending Bay-verse Transformers, which everyone seems to hate. At least the worst that happened here was a highly visual blockbuster without a lot of plot that had the scout beating the spy and right-hand man in a fight. They could be making out for the fangirls, abandoning their classic quirky humor for the kind of cheap ball jokes a particularly immature 10-year-old would like, making a laughingstock and comic relief out of all their old enemies, and deliberately dumbing it down so as to be even more appealing to children and all the new fans because it's been decided, and I quote, that they need to "slut it up" and "compress storytelling" and "write it like a movie poster."

How much do y'all hate Michael Bay's work, again? :p

Nothing but lies and wasted time. I'm thinking that trying to message/meet people on a forum for lonely people might not have been the smartest idea.

kamya said:
Nothing but lies and wasted time. I'm thinking that trying to message/meet people on a forum for lonely people might not have been the smartest idea.

This is common. Sorry to hear. I've been there many times.

bodafuko said:
kamya said:

Out of all the people I've been exchanging mails with, none really fit that description.
Does that mean I got lucky or am I just too blind to see I'm being lied to? :/

Sigma said:
bodafuko said:
kamya said:

Out of all the people I've been exchanging mails with, none really fit that description.
Does that mean I got lucky or am I just too blind to see I'm being lied to? :/

Same for me. In fact, I've been lucky enough to have met some from here.
Looking forward to bringing my online friendships to real life!

Latest posts

Back