What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There must be something that I missed... I understand that you miss him and all, but honestly, a bag of dog poop on fire did more good than he did. Sorry, but he wasn't the great person you think he was... Blood must be delusional as well.

When I first saw this image I thought it was fake, but it is a real movie and I am about to watch it.

donotwant121.jpg

I really hate allergies. I wish a blizzard would start. I'm so tired of my head feeling like a big water balloon. Whoever deals with allergies knows what it's like. And I can breathe outta one nosetril but not the other. :'( Allergies right now are my biggest enemy right now.

It's interesting how two completely different lifestyles can end up having the same result, because you can't run away from problems. You have to face them no matter if you sit there or travel afar.

LoneKiller said:
Sigma said:
LoneKiller said:
Sigma said:
"I want a coffee but I can't have one"
also
"That sucks"
I guess it must. I'd die without my coffee.
It's horrible man.
I know it's none of my business, but I hope you aren't sick.
Not really, it was just for dramatic effect.
I would like a coffee though.

I just chewed out the owner cuz the service manager chewed me out for something I didnt do (his brother in law).
lmao, I hope I don't get fired. :cool: But I'd do it again.

Okiedokes said:
Oh my goodness, feels like someone ran me over.

Hope you're feeling better already, Okie. Get well soon. :)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I really hate allergies. I wish a blizzard would start. I'm so tired of my head feeling like a big water balloon. Whoever deals with allergies knows what it's like. And I can breathe outta one nosetril but not the other. :'( Allergies right now are my biggest enemy right now.

I know how you feel. :(

Hope you feel better soon.

*hugs* to the both of you.

Latest posts

Back