What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, the chlorine in the pool pretty much burnt my retinas out, wonder if it has any effect on those eyelash mites (shudder) :p

Veruca said:
Perhaps with time the both of us will be more comfortable with opening ourselves here :). *hugs back to you too*
I hope so too *hugs for Veruca* ... :)

Back to the topic:
* I wish I had my creative moments at more convenient times instead of like midnight and after haha.
* I'm fresh out of the shower - gawd it feels soooooooooooo good to be so clean. :D
* The weather better be nice again tomorrow.
* I want a copy of that book for my bookshelf now that I've read it.
* That's it, I wanna learn how to hula hoop **** it.

* I need to stop eating.
* I keep thinking about him - about what we did. And I keep wondering if I should feel guilty about it or not.

1). Why can't I sleep?
2). Why am I regressing? I'm losing interest in people again.
3). Is isolation the answer?

It's probably best I never love again. It's not just normal waaaah heartbreak. When I experience love I experience a whole bunch of emotions that I just can't deal with, from massive depression, hints of psychosis and very strong suicidal urges. It's bizarre, and extremely annoying. I simply cannot love without these unwanted experiences. Yet there's nothing I want more than to love and be loved. It makes sense now why my mother has been single for over 20 years. It's so sad, but I see no other option, other than to keep trying, and to keep on damaging myself and anyone who is unlucky enough to fall in love with me.

Latest posts

Back