What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm reeling. I cannot focus on studying for this mornings's exam.

I worry that it is I who is the warped factor.

I want to cry, but cannot. That 3-year episode drained me of tears; but now I seem to draw the same archetype, so there'll be plenty of opportunity for tears, I'm just bone dry.

I want a cheeseburger. Sauteed onions and mushrooms, swiss cheese. With fries, drenched in malt vinegar and a crispy pickle on the side.

That was awesome.

Also, I'd rather fight Zeus or Cronos or Ares again, than to ever have to see another boss underwater again. Crap is scary.

Also, I don't know where I'm going to put this box. I need to clean up this room.

I would have never thought that she would actually get married. When I first saw it, I was excited, yet slightly shocked. I mean, we were really close back in the day... So I know her, and it's not because she was shy, and inward, and to herself... She just wasn't with the idea in general. But, honestly, I think it's lovely.

How absolutely incredible the night sky looks- the moons almost full, the clouds are low-lying, and the mountains surrounding me are so picturesque...

Latest posts

Back