What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my microscope skills back today I tracked a quickly moving volvox that was moving in and out of focus while moving out of the field of view AND it was without the use of the stage controls because it was a special slide that didn't fit on the stage right AND I tracked it while two people in my group looked at it and i followed it by moving my hand minuscule amounts, so needless to say I am proud of how I did today so far, it is a good science day bring on the chem lab

*roars inexplicably*

If all you do is work and only take enough time to care for family and yourself and still can't pay for necessities, why do we work?

Irishdoll said:
If all you do is work and only take enough time to care for family and yourself and still can't pay for necessities, why do we work?

eating is usually a good reason :D

I'm thinking: how is it possible for me to have so many crushes at the same time?

*sigh* so conflicted...

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
If an octopus is born with 7 tenticles is it still called an Octopus or a septopus?:rolleyes:

Ok, I'm still thinking about this, Where is NeverMore? Isn't he good at this kinda stuff?

NeverMore is taking an excessive amount of tests but will think about it,lol:p

I'm thinking ...it's going to be a wonderful day. :)
Trying to do the posistive thinking thingie...but I'm thinking it's more like bribbing myself.lol

Honesty..i feel it just going to be another one of those days.
Now I have images in my head of an octopus doing the while thing with clumps of oatmeal. :(

I'm thinking, dude. My boyfriend and I where messing around and I basically picked him up and carried him with one arm.

Holy crap, I'm butch. And he's anorexic. This is stupid. I should not be able to throw my boyfriend over my shoulder with one arm and carry him any distance. No. It's bad. What the hell is wrong with the world? Here I am dating a younger guy who thinks he's so tough and that he's just as bad ass as bad ass can be when he's really a big softy that I can pick up with one arm. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!!!???!!?!?!?!!?

Qui said:
I'm thinking, dude. My boyfriend and I where messing around and I basically picked him up and carried him with one arm.

Holy crap, I'm butch. And he's anorexic. This is stupid. I should not be able to throw my boyfriend over my shoulder with one arm and carry him any distance. No. It's bad. What the hell is wrong with the world? Here I am dating a younger guy who thinks he's so tough and that he's just as bad ass as bad ass can be when he's really a big softy that I can pick up with one arm. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!!!???!!?!?!?!!?

lol, Every girl I have been out with was bigger then me. The first girl I ever went out with when I was just a wee kid I had to stand on the walk way why she was on the road and I still had to look up to kiss her :rolleyes: It is a weird world we live in.

Also I was at a party a few moths ago and my cousin who is a girl decked her BF. Hes like half her size. He like me is not a tall guy why my cousin is very tall.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Where is everbody?

I am here

I'm thinking that I can't do it I can't stay up all night locked in a room with a whole bunch of people in it I would either have a breakdown or I would end up breaking the lock with a fire extinguisher and running away like a mad man

NeverMore said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Where is everbody?

I am here

I'm thinking that I can't do it I can't stay up all night locked in a room with a whole bunch of people in it I would either have a breakdown or I would end up breaking the lock with a fire extinguisher and running away like a mad man

When you do send me some pictures.^_^'

Latest posts

Back