What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonders why a woman is paying for DayvanCowboy's expensive dinners... ;)

And who is this woman..?

And is DayvanCowboy in luuuuuuv..? Ooooohh... Kissy kissy smoochy smoochy :D

DayvanCowboy said:
...(considering she said that she would go to the next Melt-Banana concert with me)...

Melt Banana, i'm jealous :)

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Bluey said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I bet nobody here even remembers what a Sleestak is. Or what Tv show it is from. LOL

Land of lost ;)

Did you have to google it Bluey or have you actually seen the show.
I loved that show back in the day, WAY back in the day.:(

*SSSSSSSSSSSS*

I think my dad used to watch it so it did ring a ball. But I have got to admit that I did indeed google it. *puts head down in shame* lol But only cos I did think I had seen the program be for. But I don't remember anything really. So ye, google is how I know that.

I think I need to go to bed.
Hm, I want some tea. Eh, too much work to boil water though.
I'll just go to bed.

I'm thinking that this week is looking good so far, I bet that will be ruined when I walk in some class and get assigned more work to do though *sigh* you can never just be done with it all

I think some people are self absorbing whiny little bitches.
Ditch the honeysuckle all day long but can't take it.
I think professionals term it as manic depressive or passive aggressive.
whatever....lol

I just had my bank statement and after my old telly breaking and having to just put my car fro an MOT and a serves am thinking that the old bank balance is looking a bit desperate :(

so tired...no thinking just sleep followed by a round of mindless activities and then more sleep...

*yawns*

I think NeverMore could use some good drugs.:p

The Ghost floated into work again today totally unnoticed, Why can't people see me? They forget I'm even here.

I think I'll wait for the darkness, that's my home, my happy place.:)

I think, uh, idk.
I think I'm stupid. I think I don't give myself enough credit. I think I'm not inherently a waste of space, but what I chose to do with what I've got makes me that way. A stupid waste of space. I wasn't born this way. I was born talented and inteligent. But I made myself stupid and worthless.
Now I'm thinking, aw honeysuckle.

I'm thinking about how papabear's screen name reminds me of Steven Colbert which reminds me of Bill O'Reilly.

Just stopped by to see this again
awkward.png

Simple but i like it :)

Latest posts

Back