What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about how great this shower i'm about to take will be...

don't worry... i don't mind if you guys think about me in the shower... though... well nevermind

=D

ya know i just burped and it tasted like beef jerkey............ im hungry................. im gonna make some soup.........
im hopefully getting a job soon but ill have to shave my goatee! i look horrible without my goateee!

loketron said:
ya know i just burped and it tasted like beef jerkey............ im hungry................. im gonna make some soup.........
im hopefully getting a job soon but ill have to shave my goatee! i look horrible without my goateee!

Ewwwwwwwwwww, your as gross as I am boy! LOL! Sorry you have to shave your goatee. I love the look of those. : ) Good luck on your job.
Oh yeah, what am I thinking? I could shoot the lady at my job for phoning me and waking me up 3 hours earlier than I planned on getting up. Once again, sleep eludes me. Thank god for coffee because I have a loooong shift tonight! **** scheduler, she knew I worked last night! ...lol :p

loketron said:
aww poor nal
hope work isnt to bad tonight

Joe, I'm so exhausted! I don't know how I will ever make it tonight. *sniff sniff* I sure could use a hug and a pillow to lay my poor sleepy head on. Oh for just 5 minutes of sleep! ***wonder's if it's working....lol :p***

I don't know what i was thinkin' but now it seems to be ....

loketron said:
ya know i just burped and it tasted like beef jerkey............

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Just another day for the Ghost to float through this world unnoticed.:(

Is there life after being a Ghost?

Ghosts rock, almost as much as skeletons do

skeleton-figurine-guitar.jpg

After being a ghost you could always start a band....it worked for the guy from blue's clues:)

*gives papabear some warm hugs and some asprin too*

I hope you start to feel better, try to take it a litte easier next time

:)

Tejano music has to be the worst music out there. It's like popularized circus music.

Bleah. my mom told me she didn't want to see my face in her house and kicked me out. I stayed home sick today, I was just wearing pjs and no shoes and I got kicked out right at twilight. what a shitty thing to happen. so I sent to the park and puked. then I walked around barefoot for like 2 hours and came home. she'd basically forgotten about it by then.

Qui said:
Bleah. my mom told me she didn't want to see my face in her house and kicked me out. I stayed home sick today, I was just wearing pjs and no shoes and I got kicked out right at twilight. what a shitty thing to happen. so I sent to the park and puked. then I walked around barefoot for like 2 hours and came home. she'd basically forgotten about it by then.

Wait, you find wandering around barefoot in a park at night in your PJ's as a shitty thing?

Qui said:

oh poor you :( That is shitty.

One of the worst feelings in the world is watching someone you love try to deal with the honeysuckle that is in their lives and all you can do is be there. You can't change them or thier situation. You can't control what happens in life sometimes but, you can control what you do about it. Unfortunately, you find yourself without the answers and when you need it the most, you just don't know what to do.

Right now, I want a big ass breakfast, then I need to make some calls... I'm still wanting cuddles

HEY... HEY! HEY YOU GUYS (read: girls)...

Free cuddles and/or snuggles over here!

Latest posts

Back