What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qui said:
Bleah. my mom told me she didn't want to see my face in her house and kicked me out. I stayed home sick today, I was just wearing pjs and no shoes and I got kicked out right at twilight. what a shitty thing to happen. so I sent to the park and puked. then I walked around barefoot for like 2 hours and came home. she'd basically forgotten about it by then.

:(
Sometimes I wonder how people who say they love you, like family members,can treat you like honeysuckle. But just think though, pretty soon you won't have to put up with things like that when you go to college or live on your own

Feel better soon qui

I am thinking: can I really keep from being all depressed and pissy this winter when it is only October and I already feel quite down? and I'm also wondering if my roommate did something to my bottle of water...maybe I'm just paranoid...

The nights are getting darker here as well. In the last month its gone from getting dark at about 8 to just gone 6.

I am feeling OK but I think Friday nights should have moor in it then this...

Whats a guy to do?

Listen to the radio.

And chillzz

:cool:

Right now, i'm thinking i don't want to go to the RCIA meeting tonight. I don't want to be around people right now talking about how happy I should be when i don't really feel that i should be.

Im thinking why do i put myself in these situations when i already know the out come...and so on

I'm getting tired of a lot of things I have very little control over and If I've learned one thing by being around a bunch of other people... the only choice you have is to wait and hope like all hell that it gets better before you decide to take the shortcut.

I'm thinking, **** chem sucks I hate it and yet love it at the same time, if only things didn't need to be so precise,cold and calculated...

I'm wondering if facebook has really made my life any better since I first got it back in Nov. '04

Well ive had fun but I better go start the day. Eat breakfast even tho its nearly 11am then shower and then go let a dog out, then from there ???? Ill found something to do.

Later sanal :)

I'm thinking (sarcastically of course) that they should just go ahead and schedule every fun event that I would possibly ever want to attend right on wednesday at 7pm so that I can't go because of a lab

I mean seriously at 7pm tonight there is: a political comedian, a biology seminar, and a Czech pianist that has dedicated the past 10 years of his life to playing only Chopin, my favorite composer, none of which I can attend because i have lab, seriously what are the odds of all that...?

Latest posts

Back