What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't wanna go to class tonight. For once, I'd rather exercise.

NeinEnergie said:
Offer much appreciated, and may very well be taken advantage of at some point. I do fairly well with figuring things out, I'm just tired of having a project manager who knows nothing of development. Well that and the tedious nature (in my opinion) of front-end work combined with the fact I'm on a computer all day just takes it out of me. I think I'd enjoy being a system admin, though, if I weren't so socially anxious.

Ah yes, the managers: banes to our existence. Suits that think they know programming.

:club:

NeinEnergie said:
Have you been developing software for a long time? What platforms? .NET here, although it seems I spend most of my time writing JS.

I've been in development for close to 7 years now. Right now I mostly do PHP and JS but I've got a fair amount of experience in Java and C#. Not a fan of ASP.NET/web C# but I can use it.

I'm thinking Earth, Wind & Fire is wrong... You can hide love. And that this Fireflight song is correct... I need more than a love song.

I have to take a picture of this dumb honeysuckle... You know what's even worse than getting a paper bill for 2 cents, or even 1 cent?

Not complaining, but this is just a mess:

52cda103-b171-4906-b5ec-84e2ee17d70e_zps2f692ab6.jpg

Again, not complaining, but why waste the 46 cents to mail it?!

Should I embark on the perilous journey down the stairs and to the fridge to get a beer, or should I stay in my comfy chair and hope it will materialize on my desk?
Hmm....

Latest posts

Back