What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see why (insert my own private thought here) thinks that (insert my own private thought here) are (insert my own private thought here).

EveWasFramed said:
I see why (insert my own private thought here) thinks that (insert my own private thought here) are (insert my own private thought here).

A new game....I'm in :)

I see why WWC thinks that the ladies of ALL are so alluring.

Did I get it right?

:D

WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:

A new game....I'm in :)

I see why WWC thinks that the ladies of ALL are so alluring.

Did I get it right?

:D

Close enough! :p lol

Oh!! You could TOTALLY made a Mad Libs game thread, WWC!!! :eek:

images

1. I think it's bed time, and maybe time for a little hand sewing too *sleepy sigh* ... :)
2. I think I need to have a set bed time again, you know, like a routine and stuff because I can't seem to stick to the "rules" I am trying to make and I probably need more discipline in my life.
3. I am tired, got to bed at past 5am, got up around 07:45am-ish, I am now talking shite about how I need a proper bed time and stuff, this is a load of bull, I don't need a "bed time" or telling what to do.
4. Dear friend, get online bro', I emailed you some stuff and I miss our late night/stupid o'clock Skype chats that eventually turn into one of us sending pictures of our pet cats wearing hats and stuff. :p
5. WTF is that tuneless whistling and where is it coming from?!?!? o_O Better just be my tinnitus acting up again (yah, sometimes with tinnitus I hear reeeeaaally crappy tuneless whistling coming from inside of my head, how lame is it that it's not even tuneful LOL?) because this is creeping me out now. :(

I hate it when things are only on the iplayer in HD. My internet or speed or computer or whatever hates it! Plus I don't need to see John Torode or Greg Wallace in that much definition...now I'll be two days behind while I wait for them to stick the bog stand version up. Great.

Why can't I just let things go? Why do I have to focus on them, and worry, until I am making everyone else around me miserable as well?

The world is not black and white, its not even grey. Its more like the entire colour spectrum. I wish some people saw it that way.

Still rolling the troll train, I see... Oh, and wanna talk about friendships... Some major disrespect going around. I don't care who had a baby and who didn't... If he's your boy, then he's your boy. No ifs, ands, or butts, about it. You always find time to hang with your buddies, even if it is once every three blue moons.

Latest posts

Back