What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I put myself in this position? 4 weeks of study on violence and its relevance to politics to get through, then write an essay...in 4 days!!!

Perhaps we can't be friends after all this effort. Such a shame, we are so good together, always splitting at the sides with laughter within minutes of talking. But if you start fights with me and then cry to the guy you chose over me, who then messages me yelling at me to kill myself like i should have done years ago, and mocking me for my failed attempt, yeah, I'm going to lose my cool, and yes, it's going to get ugly. It's so bizarre how you bring so much light in my life, yet you're the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I would have given you my heart, my mind, everything i own. And this is how I'm repaid. "He's more of a man than you'll ever be". "Everytime we messed, I thought of him when I came". Lol. 38 years old and still such a child.

Latest posts

Back