What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
Should I just give up?

If it's for the better.. perhaps. But if it's not, then no.

Sadly, I have no idea which is for the best, but I think I'd be happier just plugging along and ultimately failing, than I would be just giving up again.

Right now, I am thinking, why can't I make these decisions without feeling the need to burden everyone else with them?

Nice But Dim Jim said:
Mike510 said:
Wondering why the one person I care about gave up on me.

Sometimes what feels like someone giving up on you (especially someone whom you love dearly) is actually someone setting you free.

It's damned hard and I doubt everyone would agree with what I've said but time and healing allows you to look at all perspectives.

I suppose but I feel like a different person now. I don't have any empathy for others since this has happend and every minute I am awake its all I think about. Even doing something to try and occupy my mind it just turns back to it within a few seconds. After two years and planning on getting married and getting a place together for it to just end because she can't make time for me makes me feel like she deliberatly tried to ruin my life.

I know I can't be there for everyone, all of the time, so why do I feel so guilty that I'm not?

If you don't know anything about a subject except what you've seen in fiction and one real-life example (from the outside, no details), then don't "educate" the new and the curious.

Don't forget where you come from. I don't care where else in the world you go, you never forget where you came from.

I'm thinking that i want to apologise to the forum for being a bitter ******* lately, but don't want to make a whole thread/drama about it.

Rosebolt said:
I'm thinking that i want to apologise to the forum for being a bitter ******* lately, but don't want to make a whole thread/drama about it.

I must have missed something. I havent seen you being an *******. (hug)

To the guy who made kissy faces at me tonight: When I told you to go fresia yourself, did it give you satisfaction to know that I think you're disgusting and pathetic?

MissGuided said:
^You should have told him you have a penis. :p

Right? I thought it was implied. I just thought it was rude to tell him this, considering that it's bigger than his.

Latest posts

Back