What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there's a place in heaven reserved for women protecting male egos, so I'm betting on that.

Yo, bro, how did you find me? I understand you adding me on Steam, because I'm part of your group... But really on dat Facebook? It wasn't through Scottie, because I don't think you have him added. Srsly bro. Well, not that I mind, because we cool like that, but really, I can't even think of how.

Season 2 episode 12. He really just stayed there watching her choke to death?? Didn't care to even turn her over?! What the hell man, not cool.

These are my thoughts when reading the previous posts....

user 130057 said:
Right now, I am thinking, why can't I make these decisions without feeling the need to burden everyone else with them?

I do this to myself a lot too. :\
But good luck, user 130057, with whatever it is you were facing.

Edward W said:
I know I can't be there for everyone, all of the time, so why do I feel so guilty that I'm not?

Don't feel guilty. It's not easy to be there for everyone. You and I both very well know that. ;)

lonelyfairy said:
I think it's maybe time to delete my username from here soon... Maybe.

Oh no... why?

Rosebolt said:
I'm thinking that i want to apologise to the forum for being a bitter ******* lately, but don't want to make a whole thread/drama about it.

You haven't been... you've just been a bit absent or not posting as much.

I'm tempted to start a 'defend the indefensible' thread in the games section where someone puts a proposition forward, an ordinarily indefensible proposition and the next person has to put forward a defence for it, then leave their own indefensible proposition for the next person to defend. But I can only assume that would quickly cause someone offence. Tempting though.

With a sleep pattern this messed up, on Tuesday night I'm going to look exhausted and maybe not be on top form. And that's so not the night for it.

It's so stuffy and humid, I feel I can't breathe properly... argh..

Latest posts

Back