What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My forehead's peeling, my beautiful skin! Nooooooooooooo...

ladyforsaken said:
Scotsman said:
I really do feel odd now having myself as my avatar.

Don't feel odd, it's nice. And unique.

Stop with the flattery, you. :). It's not about how it looks, it's about me swanning around showing my face when nobody else does.

Ok, half my face.

I'll be the shortest fattest person there, oh god I'm losing all my getting grey hair

I'm so happy right now, and I think it could last somehow too, cat cuddles also help a lot (Missy darling, you're like a little teddy bear - she has this habit of standing on her back legs, front paws on my chest and pressing her little cat belly against mine while purring and having her chin scratched).

Last Wednesday, my then ex and I agreed to go for drinks and maybe dinner, we had been being just friendly for some time. I was reluctant at first and things didn't exactly get off to a great start what with me falling in a puddle and bruising myself pretty badly immediately after stepping out the front door either, wearing heels and all that in bad weather... So after I hurt myself I ranted something about "Why the fresia am I even going on a date with my ex boyfriend anyway!?", I said I was gonna quickly get changed (my dress was ruined, I fell in the only deep puddle outside my house), amazingly he was still there in his car by the time I got back out. The dinner was lovely but awkward, really expensive little place near me, gorgeous food, we went for drinks afterwards and things got emotional and we wound up declaring our love for each other in a rather embarrassing way and I didn't fancy heading back to Bristol with him as I had stuff to do on Thursday so we got a hotel room. It's not been long yet I know, but things are good so far. <3

I am thinking that I'm probably going to go to bed soon as I woke up at 2:30am this morning as I feel tired and my eyes are getting really heavy.

This...

2s19hl4.jpg

Whenever my friends are hurt, I hurt too.

Hope you feel better.

Have you cut back on caffeine?

*Sammy* said:
I really wish this headache i have had for over a week would fresia off

Somehow, someway, you will find a way because you love your child and you are an excellent mother.

(I know the feeling and statement because I said the same types of things concerning my daughter over the past 15 years, but managed without much help.)

Hang in there.

*hugs*

EveWasFramed said:
They are going to have to step up. I can't do this anymore. The personal, emotional, mental and financial cost has just become too much. I'm sorry - you aren't going to like this, but it's something I MUST do...for my own sanity, as well as the well being of my child.

What am I really going to do with my life? Hmm. I'm losing focus.

Scotsman said:
Stop with the flattery, you. :). It's not about how it looks, it's about me swanning around showing my face when nobody else does.

Ok, half my face.

Same thing. Just continue being that guy who uses his own picture as his avatar. It's nice.

And. Catch. up. soon.

Latest posts

Back