What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about how much I hate summer, and wondering why my air conditioner randomly broke. :(

Locke said:
I'm thinking about how much I hate summer, and wondering why my air conditioner randomly broke. :(

I am also a member of the Summer Haters Club. Is there a meeting somewhere I could go to, maybe in a refrigerator in the back of a TGIFridays? :p

No dramatic goodbyes, but I think it's time that I take another break from this forum. I may be back, or not...either way, I wish you all well.

Bye for now.

Edward W said:
Shipster0958 said:
I'm currently in the headache club.

If you look in one of the other threads on here, there's a cure for this... :)
Shipster0958 said:
I saw that. Didn't work. Pfft

Yeah I didn't find it to work sometimes too! But I hope you feel better with the headache. :\
And Sammy too! *hugsyouladies*

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
No dramatic goodbyes, but I think it's time that I take another break from this forum. I may be back, or not...either way, I wish you all well.

Bye for now.

Hmm? Muse? You okay?
:(

Case said:
Locke said:

I am also a member of the Summer Haters Club. Is there a meeting somewhere I could go to, maybe in a refrigerator in the back of a TGIFridays? :p

The North Pole maybe? Or a ice cream store. Attempting to eat my way through a Dairy Queen's entire inventory would improve my mood. :p

EveWasFramed said:
:cool: Office manager of an HVAC company...maybe I can give you a hand with that, Locke. lol

Lol, thanks. I'll just use it as motivation to get out of the house.

Do I pretend to be happy sometimes? I say this because when I talk to people on Facebook I usually say that I'm alright when in reality that is not how I truly feel. I think that it is so that people don't ask too many questions and so that I don't have to feel like I am 'attention seeking'.

I'm back.

I guess I just don't feel comfortable declaring I have a mental illness. I want to just be normal. That's why I'm running away from this forum, and the other anxiety forum I belong to.

People in real life know I have an anxiety disorder, but still, I don't feel comfortable being known for a mental illness.

I don't know if I'll stick around here, but talking about the same ish over and over again doesn't help...

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm back.

I guess I just don't feel comfortable declaring I have a mental illness. I want to just be normal. That's why I'm running away from this forum, and the other anxiety forum I belong to.

People in real life know I have an anxiety disorder, but still, I don't feel comfortable being known for a mental illness.

I don't know if I'll stick around here, but talking about the same ish over and over again doesn't help...

Perhaps you should write down everything that is positive about your life instead of focusing on the negatives (I know that it is easier said then done, but thinking negatively will only distort your perception of life). What are you grateful for? I believe that you'll probably feel better remaining on this site, but then again that is only my opinion and I don't have all that much experience when it comes to an anxiety disorder. I can only advise you in terms of what I'd try and do.

Hearmenow2012 said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm back.

Perhaps you should write down everything that is positive about your life instead of focusing on the negatives (I know that it is easier said then done, but thinking negatively will only distort your perception of life). What are you grateful for? I believe that you'll probably feel better remaining on this site, but then again that is only my opinion and I don't have all that much experience when it comes to an anxiety disorder. I can only advise you in terms of what I'd try and do.

That's a great idea. :)

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Hearmenow2012 said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm back.

That's a great idea. :)

Thank you. I appreciate it :)

Maybe I should have gone over tonight instead of tomorrow. Oh well. Too late.

Also, what the **** is that noise? I hate unidentifiable noises.

Latest posts

Back