What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate reality shows, I hate reality shows, I hate reality shows, I hate reality shows, I hate reality shows, I hate reality shows, I hate reality shows, I hate reality shows, I hate reality shows.. gimmie a ******* break!

I can feel my beautiful brain going to mush just listening to the shite!! Argh!!

Considering he doesn't even like her... and from what I've heard him say about her and towards her and to her... I hope it's eating him alive. You NEVER treat your mother like that. EVER. I don't care what she did or didn't do for you or to you... If she was so bad, you should have just left it alone. No wonder you have ZERO respect for anyone else. You don't even respect the person who brought you into this world. You don't have to like her in order to show a pinch of respect.

This new Goo Goo Dolls album is ******* awesome. They're back!

I've hated every albums since Gutterflower. This album makes up for the last two terrible albums, IMO.

Gosh.. this is taking me forever..

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
This new Goo Goo Dolls album is ******* awesome. They're back!

Really? I gotta check this out. I'm not a great Goo Goo Dolls fan, but I gotta say I like what I've heard of the singles that were out so far.

ladyforsaken said:
I think he just wants me to hurt.. to get back at me? But do I deserve it?

Sighs.

Cut it from your life. Just my opinion.

And I'm thinking I should feel bad for laying here in bed while she works. Bad me.

Latest posts

Back